Pet PagesPets

Bella (Pit Bull)

Your Pet's Age
9 months

Your Pet's Breed
Pit Bull

How and when did you get your pet?
She is a miracle from my daughter. She was left to die in an old abandoned refrigerator. Thank God my daughter heard her faint whimpers, she was not in good shape at all. After a few trips too the vet, and lots and lots of love, our Bella is a happy and healthy puppy today. She is a special member of our family. We love her so much, we thank God for her everyday.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Bella has the cutest personality. She loves to go on walks, play with her many chew toys, she loves taking baths, and when it comes to getting her picture taken, she is all in.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
I just have too say that I thank God everyday that my daughter was were she was the day she rescued Bella. She is just filled with love!