Berry Spinach Smoothie
Recipe using spinach, barriers and ice cream.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 5 scoops churned (half the fat) vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach
- Combine frozen blueberries and strawberries into a microwave save bowl. Microwave until defrosted (about 2-3 minutes on high). Pour berries into blender.
- Add milk, scoops of ice cream and spinach to blender.
- Place lid on blender then press chop button for a minute until contents are smooth. Press liquefy button for another minute until contents are liquefied.
- Pour contents into glasses and enjoy. Kids might like a straw.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.