Best Fertilizer for Hibiscus Cuttings?

I have planted some cuttings of hibiscus in small pot planters at home, but they don't seem to be growing instead they are dying. I water the potted plants regularly, the soil is well drained, but not fertilised. What is the problem here? Is it my soil not being fertilised? If so, what fertiliser is best to be used for newly planted hibiscus flower cuttings in pots?

Use Miracle Gro potting soil for new plants

Miracle-Gro -water soluble Bloom Booster flower food is great for this!

Are you cutting them at the node to root? It's been a while since I have done this, but that was always the trick. I rarely used fertilizer. The few times I did, I used fish emulsion.

The best fertilizer for any plants is the one you make yourself out of all your old cutting when you cook. Add your potato skins, carrot skins, tomatoes, lettuce or whatever fruits you have to a blender.

Add a bit of water and mix up. Now pour this on your plants. This is so healthy for the soil and also your plants. I use this all the time and my plants grow so good.

Home and Garden Gardening CuttingsDecember 5, 2019
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Best-Fertilizer-for-Hibiscus-Cuttings.html