Bingo Dot Names
At the beginning of the school year, it is smart to have some quick and easy activities for students to do. And for younger children who are not writing yet, learning their name is very exciting. This activity is simple, but fun and students will definitely want to keep practicing their names with Bingo markers!
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
Yield: 2 bingo dot names
- 2 pieces of white cardstock
- 1 pencil or colored pencil
- several bingo markers of different colors
- Write the child's name horizontally on the paper with a pencil. Make sure to use cardstock because bingo markers have a tendency to seep through thinner paper.
- Allow the child to dot each letter of their name with any marker colors.
- You can also have each child use the marker like a pencil to trace their names.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!