Birthday Ideas for 13 Year Old Girl

My daughter is turning 13 and she wants to do something big. She loves sports, but also is kind of girly (not that much though). She doesn't want it to be something that just girls would enjoy because she wants some guys there. But we don't want to spend a lot (as little as possible). Any ideas?

By Julia

Best Answer

Something both guys an girls can enjoy is a movie. Better yet, an outdoors movie. You can check if there are any local, free outdoors movies, or have one in your own backyard. Just get a bed sheet, a projector, and popcorn! Have for out there for a fun little feast, and set out games!

I had my 13th not long ago. I went trampolining with 2 friends in the mourning then came home and had 8 more friends come. We did activities like water fights, foam fight, we pinned a load of balloons that we filled with paint on my fence (with a large sheet of paper under) and threw darts at the balloons.

We the camped out in my tent and designed some shirts with are names on and the date of the party every one loved it.