Christmas Eve 13th Birthday Ideas

My daughter is turning 13 on Christmas Eve. I want to go out and do something, but I don't know were to go.

By Tracie A. from Cleveland, OH

Best Answer

A Christmas Eve Ballet Performance would be a unique experience for a 13 year old. It may be difficult to get tickets so late but definitely worth a try if you can afford it.

Also, a fancy restaurant, again if you can afford it, one with servers in black and whites, etc. Reservations may be difficult to get.

A third possibility is to volunteer in a homeless shelter, etc., perhaps serving Christmas Eve Dinner or even Christmas Day Dinner. This would be my choice if my child could handle the experience.

All good ideas. I would also include a drive through the local Holiday Lights, then go for some fancy cake, or dessert of her choice.

Make a list of 13 reasons' she is special, all on separate pieces of paper, and give them to her in a pretty box. I hope she knows what a "gift" she is to you. PBP