Birthday Party Ideas

So as always I have left my party to the last minute! It happens every year. I have a relatively large house and have over twenty people I could invite. But I am unsure if I want a big party this year.

If I have a smaller party I have like 8 main friends that I could invite.
Please help me.

By esthert from New Zealand

If you have a party for only eight people you could do so many things. Board game party, video game party, 80's party, dance, use your imagination! one thing you could do is a chopped party. First make teams, then have some judges. have the judges pick 3 items of food and set the timer for 30 minutes. Use the 3 food items and whatever else you can find. see who can make the most delicous dish! At the end of thirty minutes have the judges try the food, and rate them 1 to 10.
for the party I went to, we had to include candy corn, seaweed, and honeynut cheerios! Have fun!

Anonymous

Hi Esther I'm also from Auckland New Zealand. I'm not sure what you enjoy doing but you could do like a amazing race birthday as you said you have quite a few friends that you can invite.

Otherwise last year I turned 13 and decided to do a throwback to when I was 5 so I made my friends dress as fairs and pirates. Hope this helped.

Hi
I here that you need help and im here to do just that. Im always in the same situation as you here are some ideas depending on when your birthday is

Personally i think that if you have a big hose you should have it atyour house with 8 people. a make you own pizza party with a sleepoer would be awesome and waeup and have waffles with a choice of yummy topings hope this helped

the bigger the better