Teen Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in January so I can't have an outdoor party. I don't want a swim, ice/roller skating, or bowling party. I want a sleep over party, but my house is small and there are ten girls and my basement flooded so I can't have that. A movie party/mall is out of the picture to. Please help, thanks!

By Haley 552

My Birthday is also in January. Try a silly string fight and a movie on your T.V.

Hey, I'm on the 30th of dec so I have basically the same problem. You could stay in and have a house/flat party (i.e shove everything that you don't need in cubords to maxamize space), play music and have a few party games such as spin the bottle, girls vs boys loo roll mummy competition (you have to make the best 'mummy'), etc etc.

I am literally having the same problem and my b-day is next week. Glow golfing would be fun or laser tag. If you are really girly you could have a spa day at your local salon. Although it is kind of expensive. You could probably go go kart racing or bumper cars.

My birthday is in December and I have the Same problem! You could have a big party from 7-9 at night boys and girls if your ready play spin the bottle type of games if not play other games boys vs girls or slit into team, after the party is over invite a few of your best friends to spend the night.

My sister is turning 15 February 5 and I am turning 16 March 12. We are combining our birthdays and inviting about 5 friends each. We want a sleep over as well but our house only has 2 bedrooms and is super small.

So what we're doing is renting a house for about a day or so and inviting about 5 friends each *Girls only unless the guys are leaving before the slumber part ha ha* and we went on Freecycle and asked for Nurf guns and bullets *Plastic guns and Styrofoam bullets. We tested them on each other and it doesn't hurt a bit :P * We were also thinking maybe theme it. I like One Direction and she likes 5 Seconds of Summer.

So we are thinking about making a small cake and decorate it dual like. half is One Direction and Half is 5 Seconds of Summer. The girls I have invited will be held *for part of the dual party* in the room of my choice in the rental house and the girls she invited will be held in the room of her choice.

We can do whatever we want. Go on the tv, internet, phones, gossip about boys, pillow fight, eat junk food, eat healthy food, or just hang out all together and play truth or dare or never have I ever or some silly game like that. We just want to laugh and have fun. Hope this helps :D

Anonymous

Move the dinning room table then u can have a sleepover thats what i did

Anonymous

Ever think about a 1/2 birthday? Have your party in June on the same day as your birthday in January.

Anonymous

I have the same problem. I am doing a movie theme. That doesn't help you though so let me try. You could do a snowy theme or a beachhead theme or an artistic theme. Pick something you're into.

Like I love to watch movies and paint. I was going to have a painting party and go buy paint, canvas, easels, and paint brushes. Then I assumed movies would be easier and cheaper. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

You can spend the night at a hotel, my cousin had that and it was just so much fun.

Anonymous

Hi Haley! I totally get what you are saying! I also have a January birthday which is hard. I suggest making one of your favorite activities into a party. Or, my friend one time had a fun video scavenger hunt where you were in teams and got pictures of places bear by and actions. You had to find the places, and then do an action and take a video. Add cake and decorations and you're good!

Anonymous

scavenger hunt at the mall and then pizza or manicures at the mall and your done.

Anonymous

You should go to sky zone. It is an indoor trampoline park.

Anonymous

Some of my friends are having their parties at an indoor trampoline park...I know we have a lot of them in my home town...it occupied us all for about 5 hours or so and they had ice cream and snacks provided making it easy and super fun! Hope this helps

I love Skyzone its soooo much fun.

Great ideas if you are having a smaller party with some of your closest friends is to have a board game games with tons of different games all of my friends are very competitive and it was very fun!

Go to a hotel for a sleepover! You can swim too!!