Bleach On Leather Purse?

0
Share
Pin
3
Save
Follow
Print

Is there any way to fix this. Bleach spilt on my purse and this happened and, of course, this purse is no longer sold.

Since the purse is black, you're in luck. You can use one of two things to cover this oops. A black Sharpie or black cream shoe polish. Either one might take a few coats to really blend out the bleach spot. I fI were you, if you use the Sharpie, I would also cover THAT with the shoe polish too, to give it a shinier look to match the rest of the purse better. Good luck, and let us all know how it goes.

The dye was bleached out. You can use a permanent black marker or dab on liquid dye on the spot.

If this is a favorite purse and you do not wish to take a chance on making matters worse, I would suggest you either contact the brand company to see if they do repairs or talk with someone at the store where purchased or any high-end store to see if they can recommend a shop that does this type of repair/restoration.

You can use shoe polish or markers but it will not turn out like I feel sure you would want it to. There are many shades of black and they do not always blend in when used like this.

Your purse needs to be professionally redyed if you wish to use it in public (unless the DIY repairs look does not matter to you).

You may be able to find repair shops with Google and your zip code but if it was my purse, I would rather try to find a shop that a good store recommends.

Home and Garden Repair ClothingJune 7, 2021
🌻
👔
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bleach-On-Leather-Purse.html