You can speed up the mixing of the ingredients for these cottage cheese or yogurt and oatmeal pancakes. This is a page about blender pancakes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Healthy and delicious! A nice change of pace from traditional pancakes.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 people
Source: February 2016 issue of Family Circle magazine
- 1 cup cottage cheese or Greek yogurt (I used blueberry Greek yogurt)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- a little milk or other liquid if you think the batter is too thick
- Preheat the griddle over medium-high heat. Griddle is ready when beads of water "dance" on it.
- Put your ingredients in a blender. I put them in a bowl, and used my immersion blender.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles form on the surface. This takes 1 to 1 1/2 minutes (mine took slightly longer).
- Turn and cook until brown on other side, a couple of minutes more.
- Serve with butter, jam, syrup, sugar or fresh fruit on top.
January 27, 20160 found this helpful
Seems so easy! Can't wait to try this. Thumbs up:)
February 5, 20160 found this helpful
My friend and I made these today after our workout. LOOOOVE THEM! We were discussing how one of the greatest things about this recipe is our husbands will finally be able to make us breakfast and they won't be frazzled with a difficult recipe.
February 7, 20160 found this helpful
Make sure they serve you in bed!