Blooming Tree Photos

Category Garden
Springtime brings an abundance of flowers on many kinds of fruit and nut trees. They can make gorgeous photographs. This page contains blooming tree photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Couldn't resist sharing my Dogwood tree in full bloom today. "Spring" is not the word of the day here in Northern N.C. with our temp. today is 88 degrees F, it's more like Summer.

By Keeper from NC

tree in bloom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Photo Description
Flowering trees and scrub at the park in spring.

Photo Location
Highland Park Rochester NY

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

We brought our small Meyer lemon indoors because it was getting colder out. It seems to think it's spring because it started flowering right away.

Meyer lemon with fruit and flower

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

This beautiful tree is alive with blooms. When my husband and I eat at Taco Bell, we always park under this tree. We have had some unseasonably warm (and cold) days here in Elizabethton, TN, and the trees are all coming out.

A beautiful flowering tree in Tennessee.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I received this tree as a gift three years ago. I have been given lots of compliments on how pretty it looks each spring.

Blooming Patio Peach Tree

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

May first and the service berry is in bloom!

photo of a Blooming Service Berry tree

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

My weeping cherry is finally flowering. It started budding a month ago and I have been waiting and waiting. All the regular flowering cherry and Japanese cherry trees in the neighborhood are already in full bloom.

It doesn't really feel like full spring until I get my showers of pink blossoms.

Weeping cherry tree in bloom.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is a Florida Maple flowering. Love the vivid color it runs every year. It's great when it's full of Black Birds.

Flowering Florida Maple

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Photos GardenJanuary 19, 2014
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Blooming-Tree-Photos.html