Blooming Tree Photos

Category Garden
Springtime brings an abundance of flowers on many kinds of fruit and nut trees. They can make gorgeous photographs. This page contains blooming tree photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Couldn't resist sharing my Dogwood tree in full bloom today. "Spring" is not the word of the day here in Northern N.C. with our temp. today is 88 degrees F, it's more like Summer.

By Keeper from NC

tree in bloom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

We brought our small Meyer lemon indoors because it was getting colder out. It seems to think it's spring because it started flowering right away.

By Jess from Hillsboro, OR

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Photo Description
This beautiful tree is alive with blooms. When my husband and I eat at Taco Bell, we always park under this tree. We have had some unseasonably warm (and cold) days here in Elizabethton, TN, and the trees are all coming out.

They are so lovely to look at. I think this might be a Dogwood, but I am not sure. I do know that it is one of the first trees to bloom every year in Eastern Tennessee. ;)

Photo Location
Elizabethton, TN

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I received this tree as a gift three years ago. I have been given lots of compliments on how pretty it looks each spring.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

May first and the service berry is in bloom!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

My weeping cherry is finally flowering. It started budding a month ago and I have been waiting and waiting. All the regular flowering cherry and Japanese cherry trees in the neighborhood are already in full bloom.

It doesn't really feel like full spring until I get my showers of pink blossoms.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This is a Florida Maple flowering. Love the vivid color it runs every year. It's great when it's full of Black Birds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes