Blueberry Stain on Clothing?

What will remove blueberry stains from clothing?

By Lillian from Lincoln, CA

Try the 3% volume hydrogen peroxide that you can purchase at the pharmacy or market (it works wonders even to remove blood stains) buy pouring a little, letting sit for a minute, rub fabric together and then wash as normal. Please do a test in an inconspicuous place on the fabric first for colorfastness though.

The hydrogen peroxide works the best. My stain is fading, and it is hardly visible..... Thank you!

I'm so glad, thanks for letting us know!

Pour boiling water over the blueberry stain; it has to be boiling water and not hot tap water. Works on any type of berry stain. My granddaughter dripped blueberry ice cream on her sweater the other night and the boiling water took the stain right out. :)

Yep. Boiling water is works like a charm!

I would have bet the farm against the boiling water working. That goes against everything you have ever been taught about stains!

But it worked. I boiled a pot a water and poured over it...it's gone! I stand corrected and amazed.

It really works, vinegar and boiling water. I can't believe it. I always though hot water set a stain.
Fantastic. I can now wear my new t-shirt ,thought I would have to wear it under another.
Thanks, a bushel of Blueberries!

Yay for the boiling water it works! It works I tried lemon juice and baking soda and hydrogen peroxide first which lightened it but then it's a last resort I thought I would try the hot water and it took it right out awesome!

Anonymous

This is great. I thought my son had ruined his khakis as well. I scrubbed vinagar into the stain them poured boiling water over it and it just rinsed away.

Best laundry tip since blood and peroxide!

Anonymous

wow! vinegar and boiling water completely removed a two day old bluebrry stain on green cotton shorts. thanks for the great tip!

Anonymous

vinegar

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsSeptember 4, 2010
😷
🎄
Generated 2020-11-30 21:38:26 in 947 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Blueberry-Stain-on-Clothing.html