Product FinderConsumer Advice

Bobbin for Stretch & Sew Sewing Machine

Where can I find a bobbin for my Stretch & Sew sewing machine?

Try this site:

When you try the site, you'll see his focus is on vintage Singer sewing machines - that said, however, he is a font of knowledge regarding many makes (he's carrying parts and manuals for Elna machines, among others, for example) and if he can't find you the correct bobbin class for your machine, he will very likely be able to direct you to the people who can:) No, I don't work for him or even purchase from him - I live in the UK - but several sewing friends in the US say his site is the most helpful of all the sites out there today regarding vintage sewing machines.