Boho Feather Pendants
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
August 5, 2021
Amazingly easy and impressive crafty make for older children and teenagers. You can make these as plain and simple or as fancy and colourful as you like
Total Time: 1-2 hours
- Thin coloured card
- Fancy hole punch (optional)
- White (PVA) glue
- Coloured feathers
- Beads that will fit on the cord
- Stickers and sticky gems
- Cut 2 identical shapes in thin card using a punch or by hand.
- Choose some feathers and cut a short length of fine cord.
- Spread glue sparingly on one side of one piece of card. I used a glue spreader, but it's OK to use your fingertip .
- Stick a loop of cord at one end.
- Stick the feathers at the other end.
- Spread glue each end of the other shape to correspond with the position of the loop and feathers.
- Then stick it in place on top of the first shape.
- Decorate the shape with sticky gems or stickers.
- If the loop of cord is long enough, you can add a bead as shown.
- Then attach a long length of cord.
- If you want to, you can add more beads to the second cord.
- You can make these pendants any shape size or colour you like.
- Adding beads is not altogether necessary but as well as adding more style, they also give a bit of weight.
- Tie the long cord together.
- Wear your beautiful pendant with pride.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.