Bougainvillea Severely Wilted

One of my bougainvillea plants in the hanging basket has severely wilted due to lack of water and high temps of 100 here while I was sick and didn't water it. It's full of blooms, but completely wilted. I watered it thoroughly and it's not resurrected yet. I have placed it in shade near tree for today. The other plant beside it is fine. Any ideas on how to help this one?

By Angela

Water, water, water. Find a larger bucket / or pan, add about 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salt to the pan, fill with water, mix well until dissolved. Sit(still in the original pot/basket) your plant in the water overnight, let it soak. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Try soaking the entire container in water. My husband taught me this after working for a nursery. Put the entire container in water until the bubbles stop. That will rehydrate the soil.