Breath RX For Bad Breath

Besides using good dental hygiene, a quality product called Breath RX has solved my bad breath problem. I got it at Walgreen's; it is a bottle of non alcohol spray for the tongue and a scraper. Once you spray and kill bacteria, you scrape. My mouth felt so clean. You can use it daily. The spray as I said, does not contain alcohol, alcohol can actually cause bad breath.

Source: I saw Breath RX advertised on the internet and decided to give it a try.

By linda from Bellevue, NE

This is the only mouthwash I have used since having all my mouth redone, by a wonderful dentist in BH (in exchange for doing his TV doc.) almost 3 years ago. However just this past month Walgreens no longer carries this brand. I cant find it anywhere at any other pharmacies. I was going to try the company directly.

If you have information on that I would appreciate it if you would share it. I was told they no longer were carrying this product; want to know where or if I can get it anywhere by mail if necessary. Thank you so much!

Luana, I did a bit of research, you can get it by mail from drugstore.com or amazon.com. Yes, it works great because the spray kills the bacteria then gets scraped away whereas just brushing the tongue moves bacteria around and the odor remains.