A delicious, hearty soup!
Total Time: about 20-25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 10oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli ($1.19)
- 1 med. onion ($.50)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg ($pennies)
- 1 cup chicken broth ($.75)
- 1 cup sour cream ($.75)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup ($.89)
- 2 Tbsp butter ($pennies)
- Cook the broccoli, onion, nutmeg and chicken broth for 6 minutes.
- Place in blender and add sour cream, mushroom soup and butter. Blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Reheat before serving. Do not boil. This is a thick, rich soup. Add more water if a thinner consistency is desired.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!