Broken Tree Branch Tea Light Holder
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
November 5, 2018
Recently we had a few storms in our area, that brought down a lot of debris, trees and limbs. I wanted to take some of the wood for projects! Start with cut wood and a drill, a speedbore bit (1 1/2 inch), and tea lights. This a fabulous craft for holidays, dinner parties, placement in a fire place during those warm days, and for intimate settings/relaxation.
Total Time: 30 min.
- drill, 1 1/2 inch speedbor bit
- tea lights candles or battery tea lights (optional)
- Cut tree limb down to size if needed. If you have firewood it may already be cut to size.
- With your drill and and speedbor bit decide how many tealight sections you want. I choose 4 for my 12 inch long piece. The bit used for this project is the perfect size for a tea light to sit down inside. Hold piece firm, drill about half an inch. You can test your placement with your tea light to see if it is to your liking.More may be needed for some woods.
- Use as a table decoration,
- Set in fireplace.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.