When you put your pudding, ice cream, or fruit in a homemade brownie bowl, you can eat the dish!
Total Time: 25 min prep, 30 to bake
Yield: 12 bowls
Source: Pinterest based
- Brownie mix or recipe* for an 8-inch square pan of brownies
- 4 muffin tins
*Here is the link to my brownie recipe: Best Brownies
- Grease and flour the cups of one muffin tin.
- Fill the first muffin tins no more than 2/3 full of batter.
- Grease and flour the underside of the second muffin tin.
- Press the second tin on top of the first.
- Repeat with the third and fourth muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before you separate the tins.
- Fill with ice cream, pudding, or fruit. You may top with whipped cream, if you wish.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.