Brussels Sprout Christmas Tree
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
December 11, 2021
I thought this Brussels sprout stalk would make a fun table decoration. I was able to get the Brussels sprouts and cranberries on sale and the star and lights at the Dollar Tree.
- 1 Brussels sprout tree
- 1 bag of cranberries
- Battery operated fairy lights
- Small star tree topper
- Cut toothpicks in half.
- Evenly place cranberries to the stalk of the Brussels sprout tree by first sticking the toothpick into the stalk and then placing the cranberry on to the cut end. I tried to use bigger berries on the bottom and smaller berries up top.
- String a set of battery operated fairy lights around it.
- Top it with a small star.
- It is a little Charlie Brown Christmas tree-esque. I loved how it turned out.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.