Buy Coupons On Ebay

If you see a valuable coupon in your Sunday circulars or just have a product that you buy frequently, go to ebay. There are loads of sellers that clip and sell large quantities of a particular coupon for a very nominal fee. My favorites were "buy one get one free" or "free sample" or coupons for hair dye or other expensive products that I use all the time.

It usually costs $1 or less to get about 20 of the same coupon. It is a very easy way to get money saving coupons on stuff that you use all the time.

Source: ebay experience

By bella swan from forks, WA

Answers:

Buy Coupons On Ebay

Hello. I hate to be a party pooper, but buying coupons on Ebay can be illegal. A lot of coupons say right on them, not valid if sold or transferred. I would be careful because I have heard that both the seller and buyers can be fined if caught.

It is a much better idea to start or participate in a coupon train where just you and your friends share coupons, no money exchanged. (NOTE a train is where you start an envelope with all of your coupon outcasts and pass it around, your friends put coupons in and take coupons out and then it comes back the conductor who takes out all the expired, what she needs, puts her new coupons in and off it goes again). Or have a box at the library or in the kitchen at work where people can share (you put some in, take some out). It is much safer! Thanks! (08/30/2009)

By Pghgirl40

Buy Coupons On Ebay

Most people that sell coupons on Ebay say they aren't charging for the coupons themselves, but the sellers time in cutting out the coupons and all. This way they don't get in trouble, just an FYI Thanks =) (08/30/2009)

By crys7881