Buying Fox Urine to Keep Squirrels Away

How can I prevent squirrels from chewing my car gas line/tube? You're suggesting using fox urine! But where doe one buy that? (We don't own a fox.)

You can buy it on Amazon or get it at larger garden centers.

Most of the big box stores that sell hunting items sell it, like Cabella, Walmart etc.

Check with your mechanic the best way to apply this as you don't want the urine causing issues with corroding your car parts.

My mechanic suggested putting mothballs in a plastic bag near where I park my car (NEVER PUT THIS NEAR THE EXHAUST SYSTEM OR UNDER THE CAR AS OIL DRIPPING ON IT OR HEAT FROM EXHAUST CAN CAUSE BIG ISSUES.

My car hasn't been bothered, in years so I am assuming it works...or the squirrels have just moved on to another yard!

You may wish to buy fox urine but you might want to try using apple cider vinegar until you have it.

I use apple cider vinegar and not white vinegar because the apple cider has a stronger smell and I believe it lasts longer when used outside.

I have just poured the vinegar around an area that squirrels were visiting and they stayed away but I did redo it every 2 weeks for a while (maybe 3 times?) and the squirrels moved on and have not returned (over a year) although they do frequent other areas of my yard (they love pine cones).