Buying Pudding Mix in the UK?

I've noticed that quite a few dessert recipes use chocolate, vanilla or other flavored pudding mixes. What are they and can I purchase them or the equivalent in the UK? Many thanks.

Jan from Grantham, UK

Answers

www.twenga.co.uk/dir-Gastronomy,Desserts,Instant-pudding...

I found this site that sells Jello brand pudding mixes in the UK.

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

Both Jello and Royal are companies that make pudding mixes. I am sure there are other companies that make them too. These companies also make gelatin mixes. Perhaps you have native companies that make gelatin mixes and make pudding mixes as well. I cant believe you dont have pudding mixes in the UK!

By helpful (Guest Post)

I know that pudding means dessert in the uk. What we are talking about here is a powdered mix in a box that is added to cold milk to make an instant flavoured dessert custard.

Bronze Request Medal for All Time! 64 Requests

I'm assuming we are talking about angel delight or miracle whip here. You could probably use custard and flavour it yourself. Custard (as in BIRD'S)powder is unheard of in the U.S.

I lived in the U.K. for 7yrs so I have a rough idea of what you are talking about. Hope this helps.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 18, 2021
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-Pudding-Mix-in-the-UK-1.html