Buying Stems for Making Sea Shell Roses

I have been looking for someone who sells long stem rose stems with calyx for making long stem sea shell roses. I have the time and the shells if only I can find the stems. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I believe there are many people who may not know what you mean by 'stems with calyx' so here is a description/definition:

https://www.ref  31074ddb14b46350

I do not know if you have found a supplier for your stems but if not, I would suggest you call some of your local florist shops and tell them what you are looking for. Many times the shops will have roses that did not sell and have 'seen their prime' and will either trash them or they may give them away. If you know how to preserve the stems then you may make good use of these.

Supermarkets and street vendors also sell flowers. They will probably give you a great price if you buy all the roses.

Try preserving the petals and doing something with them, too.