These cake balls taste like tim bits. They are good for lunches at school.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1hour
Yield: 1 dozen
- cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cup water per box instructions
- 1/2 cup frosting
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 -2 tsp water
- food coloring
- Mix cake mix per box instructions. Bake 30 minutes.Take out let cool.
- Crumble cooked cake in bowl. Add icing about 1/2 cup stir well.Put in freezer 10 minutes.
- Roll into balls. Dip in chocolate.
- Let cake balls dry and put in a container.
- Make frosting put 1/2 cup butter, beat for 5 minutes. Add egg white, and icing sugar 1 cup at a time. Add 1 to 2 tsp of water mix, and add colour in.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!