Cake Cookies Recipe
Fun and easy to make, cake cookies are a delicious treat no one can resist. Here's a tasty cake cookies recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Light fluffy cookies that will be loved by all. Easy to make and do not take long to bake. Add chocolate chips to make even sweeter.
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 20min
Total Time: 35min
- 1 3/4 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flower
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl whisk together flour and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, salt, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Mix in flour mixture until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips (if wanted).
- Scoop approximately a 2 inch ball onto cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown around edges.
- Remove from oven and let sit for one minute. Move to a cooling rack.