Light fluffy cookies that will be loved by all. Easy to make and do not take long to bake. Add chocolate chips to make even sweeter.
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 20min
Total Time: 35min
- 1 3/4 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flower
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl whisk together flour and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and both sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, salt, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Mix in flour mixture until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips (if wanted).
- Scoop approximately a 2 inch ball onto cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown around edges.
- Remove from oven and let sit for one minute. Move to a cooling rack.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!