Can I use Krazy to apply acrylic nails?

I was wondering, can I use krazy glue instead nail glue, it sticks better for longer?

Erica

Answers:

Applying Acrylic Nails

I've used it instead for years. It not only lasts longer but you get 2 for $1.00 at your local Dollar General. It's all everyone I know uses. (05/04/2005)

By Laura

Applying Acrylic Nails

I used to apply acrylic nails. I stopped when I found out how unhealthy they are. When you get a fungus it's hard to remove them, then you have to treat the fungus for a while, then it takes about a year for the nails to grow back. Why women do this is a mystery to me. Those long nails are also a wonderful breeding ground for bacteria, and if you don't take a brush and scrub under them each time you wash your hands they're still there.. I often wonder how many times people get sick and wonder what the heck it was, and don't even consider passing that bacteria on in food they have prepared, at home, at potlucks, etc. Think about it. (05/04/2005)

By Dotty

Applying Acrylic Nails

I was told not to use superglue on your nails because of the fungus. And I was warned about using acrylic nails for a lengthy period of time for the same reason. Acrylic weakens the nails. Did you know there are nail strengthening products on the market that work. There is a product, I think Sally Hansen, that works like a wrap. Put on two coats. Also, filing your nails in a severe oval weakens your nails. (05/05/2005)

By Gloria