Cheap Doggie Poop Bags

At the Dollar Tree store I buy the diaper disposal bags. They are $1.00 for 75 pink bags in the infant section. Their pet dept. has the same bags in gray at $1.00 for 50 bags. Insert your hand into the bag, scoop up the mess, turn the bag inside out, tie a knot in top of bag, and you are all done! These bags function for 70 pound and 15 pound dogs. What a deal!

By Holly from Dallas, TX

Thanks for that REALLY great poop bag tip. Will be checking out my local Dollar Tree to see if they have them. Imagine...pink poopy bags for my male puppy...hilarious but frugal :)

I just happened to find these bags too. They are great. I use them when I scoop the litter box and for wet garbage in the kitchen. I don't have a disposal, drat! Thanks for reminding me. I am going to get about a half dozen more boxes today while they are still available.

I got my doggie poop bags (for kitty) as an open-box deal on Amazon. If you buy in bulk, you can get the best deals. They throw different colors in a plastic bag, but since it's just for poop disposal, you don't care what colors you get. I got pink, purple, black, dark blue, light blue, and a paw print design. Plus, I got a bonus bag dispenser free.

They came to less than 2 cents per bag.

Great tip! No Dollar Tree here but when I go and see one I'll stock up double!

Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 26, 2012
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
Generated 2021-04-19 04:24:34 in 920 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cheap-Doggie-Poop-Bags.html