Cherry Blossom Out of Egg Cartons
For my son's school project, he only needed the plastic bottle vase. As a "mom of extra", I insisted on making the flowers to put into his vase. What I like about making this project is that I don't have to go to the craft shop to find the materials. I used what I can only find around the house.
- 1 egg tray/carton
- twigs and branches from the backyard
- hot glue
- paint and brush
- First, cut out the cups individually.
- Cut along the corners, then cut curves in each edge to form the petals.
- Paint them with pink, add some other shades for a more detailed craft.
- Glue the flowers around the branches.
- Arrange them in a vase and you're ready to decorate.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.