Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
One of my favorite dessert recipes ever! You can't beat cherry pie filling and cream cheese together in the same recipe.
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 pkg. crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- Mix first 3 ingredients with mixer until smooth.
- Whip Dream Whip according to package directions. Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x13 pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Add cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!