Chewy Chocolate Candies
Total Time: 50 minutes
Source: My files
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup powdered milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, stir together butter and chocolate.
- Beat in corn syrup, 2 cups of confectioner's sugar, powdered milk and vanilla.
- Dough will be stiff.
- Sprinkle table with 1 cup confectioners' sugar.
- Place dough on top and knead until remaining sugar is mixed in.
- Shape into small logs.
- Wrap in waxed paper.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.