Chicken and Mojos
We've always wanted that Shakeys' chicken and mojos. We don't have that here in our place so I tried making my own version with the help of tips and videos on how to make them.
- 400 g chicken cuts
- 2 large potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 pack breading mix
- Dipping Sauce
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise (I used sandwich spread)
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 tsp pickle relish (optional)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, grated
Chicken & Mojos
- Pat dry chicken and potatoes. Dip each in beaten egg.
- Coat with breading mix.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Mix together ketchup, mayonnaise, minced onions, and pickle relish (optional).
- Add grated garlic and mix well. You may want to add grated cheese, it tastes great, too.
- Serve chicken and mojos with dipping sauce and enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.