Child's Message Box for the Frontliners

In times of crisis our first responders and frontliners work hard to help protect us. This kids' craft is a simple but rewarding project that can help your children learn to appreciate their service.

Everyday, I give my children things to do like solve math problems, draw things, or play puzzle games. Today I gave my eldest the task of giving a simple message to our dear front liners which later on will be posted on my Facebook wall. This is his simple artwork. I took pictures of it so I could also share it here.

• paper
  • colored pens (any coloring material works)

1. Fold the paper horizontally. So you should pull down the top edge and then fold it back up again to form something like this on the photo.
  2. Advertisement

3. Draw a box through the folded area. The edge of the box cover should be fit on the folded edge. See photo.
  4. Draw a ribbon around it.
  5. Then the tag that says "to our dear front liners".
  6. Pull up the fold and then continue to draw the top edge of the box. Then draw a bunch of any character you like. My son drew pandas wearing face masks. He put some hearts around the pandas and wrote "keep safe and God bless".
  7. Advertisement

8. Put the fold back into position. Pull it up again to see the message inside.
Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Crafts For KidsMay 16, 2020
🐛
😷
🎆
🌻
👔
😎

Generated 2020-05-17 23:13:17 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️