Child's Message Box for the Frontliners

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 449 Posts

Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - open gift box drawingEveryday, I give my children things to do like solve math problems, draw things, or play puzzle games. Today I gave my eldest the task of giving a simple message to our dear front liners which later on will be posted on my Facebook wall. This is his simple artwork. I took pictures of it so I could also share it here.

• paper
  • colored pens (any coloring material works)
Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - supplies

1. Fold the paper horizontally. So you should pull down the top edge and then fold it back up again to form something like this on the photo.
  2. Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - folding a sheet of lined paper

3. Draw a box through the folded area. The edge of the box cover should be fit on the folded edge. See photo.
  4. Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - draw box with the lid on the edge of the top fold

5. Draw a ribbon around it.
  6. Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - draw a ribbon and box on the box shape

7. Then the tag that says "to our dear front liners".
  8. Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - draw on a message tag on the front of the box

9. Pull up the fold and then continue to draw the top edge of the box. Then draw a bunch of any character you like. My son drew pandas wearing face masks. He put some hearts around the pandas and wrote "keep safe and God bless".
  10. Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - open the top fold and add drawings of characters and message, pandas with face masks

11. Put the fold back into position. Pull it up again to see the message inside.
  12. Message Box for the Frontliners (COVID19) - fold the lid down, when lifted the drawing and message are visible

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Crafts For KidsMay 16, 2020
🌻
🎆
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Childs-Message-Box-for-the-Frontliners.html