Child's Spring Floral Artwork
Colorful tissue paper squares and dot markers are all your child will need to create a piece of artwork. Depending on their age, you might help with the glue and lettering for a title. Add a scrap of cardboard to prop it up and you have instant home decor.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Brighten up your home with this tissue paper spring themed artwork. Prop up with a piece of cardboard from a tissue box. This was made by my son with the help of my handwriting "Happy Spring". This is a great way to display temporary seasonal art or to showcase your children's work (prop up with piece of cardboard).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- tissue paper (assorted colors)
- dot marker
- empty tissue box
- Cut assorted colored tissue paper into square shapes.
- Depending on the flower you would like to achieve, you can scrunch up the tissue paper or fold it over.
- Using glue, glue the pieces into place on the paper. Using green tissue paper make stems and grass.
- My son used dot markers all around switching up the colors.
- Cut out if needed.
- Use a piece of cardboard to make a picture frame holder to prop the paper up. Tape to secure in place. Ready to display.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.