Child's Spring Floral Artwork

Brighten up your home with this tissue paper spring themed artwork. Prop up with a piece of cardboard from a tissue box. This was made by my son with the help of my handwriting "Happy Spring". This is a great way to display temporary seasonal art or to showcase your children's work (prop up with piece of cardboard).

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. Cut assorted colored tissue paper into square shapes.
  2. Depending on the flower you would like to achieve, you can scrunch up the tissue paper or fold it over.
  3. Using glue, glue the pieces into place on the paper. Using green tissue paper make stems and grass.
  4. My son used dot markers all around switching up the colors.
  5. Advertisement

6. Cut out if needed.
  7. Use a piece of cardboard to make a picture frame holder to prop the paper up. Tape to secure in place. Ready to display.

When my son was in kindergarten, he was constantly bringing home artwork. We had folding doors in front of our washer/dryer in the kitchen, so I used them for a gallery.

I've seen framed artwork from children that's as good, in my opinion, as some of the pieces in museums.

I love seeing artwork from school. :) Some are incredibly awesome! My son drew United States from school as well as some other continents and I was quite impressed (for art).

And sometimes the kids imagination when it comes to arts & crafts is really amazing!

Crafts Crafts For KidsMarch 26, 2020
🌻
👒
🐛
🐰
😷

Crafts For KidsCrafts