Choco Peanut-Butter Bars
I don't know what this recipe is actually called, but I think this would be perfect for you to share the sweetness of your love this Valentine's Day.
- 1 cup peanut-butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 cup chocolate bars (melted)
- 1/2 cup chocolate candies
- 1 Tbsp candy sprinkles
- Melt 1/2 cup peanut butter and the marshmallows over medium heat.
- Keep stirring until marshmallows are melted.
- Next add the rice cereals. Stir until well combined.
- Then pour in 1/4 cup chocolate candies and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour into square container (you can also pour them into heart shaped molds).
- Melt the chocolate bars, pour and spread over the mixture.
- Melt another 1/2 cup of peanut butter and spread for the top layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of chocolate candies and sprinkles for the toppings.
- Let cool and chill for 1 hour.
- Cut them into bars and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!