Chocolate Bunny in a Jar
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
March 12, 2013
Read More Comments
Who wouldn't like to receive this cute little bunny for Easter? Peering out of the grass in his jar, he is waiting to be given to a special somebody!
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 mason jar, wide mouth
- 1 bag edible Easter grass (or regular Easter grass)
- 1 chocolate bunny
- small candies (jelly beans, malted Easter eggs, etc.)
- Put some Easter grass in the bottom of the mason jar. Create a depression in the middle to put the bunny.
- Place candies around the edge of the jar and down in the bottom.
- Put the chocolate bunny into the jar.
Make your Easter basket more special by putting together this chocolate bunny in a jar.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-19 11:33:40 in 2 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.