Making Ritz Peanut Butter Cookies
These quick, yet delicious sandwich cookies use only a few ingredients and do not require any baking!
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- olive oil
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Add a few drops of olive oil, then melt chocolate until smooth.
- Take two Ritz crackers and lightly cover them with a peanut butter of your choice on one side. Put the two peanut butter sides together.
- Once they are stuck together, dip and cover entire cookie with chocolate.
- After the Ritz peanut butter crackers are covered in chocolate, sprinkle cookies with Christmas colored sprinkles.
- Place cookies on wax paper and let the chocolate harden.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 158 Feedbacks
March 13, 2015
These are super simple to make. I always have the ingredients for when the "sweet tooth" gets a hankering. They are delicious!
Here's a way to make some pretty groovy treats for gifts or just for you to eat and share. Easy and inexpensive.
I am making these for holiday gifts and packaging them in biodegradable compost-able cello bags.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.