Chocolate Orange Cashew Oats
This is an awesome way to trick your instant oatmeal into a luxurious textured, full-of-flavour delight. I like to whip this up for my friends who stay over... only takes a few minutes. They think I go through a lot of trouble making it. No trouble! But they can think what they want. ;)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp cashews
- large piece of orange zest
- 1 pack instant oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- Finely chop chocolate and cashews.
- Place all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at full power for about 2 minutes.
- Remove orange zest and stir well. Add a splash of milk if you'd like a creamier consistency.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!