Chocolate Pudding for One
Indulge your chocolate pudding craving simply and quickly by making a serving for one. This is a page about chocolate pudding for one
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A pudding dessert to curb a sweet chocolate craving that can be made in just a few minutes using the microwave oven.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: one serving
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- walnuts or coconut (optional)
- Choose bowl that is a few inches deep. Butter bowl then break up butter.
- Add sugar, unsweetened cocoa and corn starch. Stir.
- Add water and stir.
- Place on paper plate in microwave as this can boil over. Cook on high for 1 minute. Stir.
- Place back in microwave and cook one minute more, stir. If mixture has not come to a boil cook a little longer.
- Mixture will be very hot. Sprinkle some chopped walnuts or coconut on top.
September 24, 20162 found this helpful
I will have to try this since I remember fondly the old fashioned way to cook pudding and since I especially loved it while it was still warm!!!
Mmm.....You have my vote!
September 26, 20160 found this helpful
Thanks, I remember that too.