Choosing Between a Tablet or Digital Frame for Photos

What is the best way to store digital photos for quick and easy viewing? A tablet or a digital frame? I want to be able to pull it out much like an old fashioned photo album, not to have it running constantly. I also want to be able to organize pictures into groups the same way I have them organized into folders on my computer. I have seen the Kodak Pulse, but am concerned it may not last as long as a tablet.

By Beth

I would definitely go with a tablet.

Big difference in price. if you need a tablet,can afford it than I'd go that way. They are way out of my budget. I gave digital frame for Christmas present. They can be out all of the time, and set only to run when you want it to. Now they are so inexpensive, great quality as well.
Good luck. Have fun viewing your photos. Frame goes wonderful with decor.

Always a conversation piece, as well as night light of you favorite things. Tablets do many things, like a laptop alternative (reader). Both are nice, Don't think they are comparable. If you want to carry your photos with you then a frame is more decorative just for photos.

If you can afford a tablet, they're fun toys and useful for checking email, etc. However, if you really just want a photo album and don't think you'll take advantage of the other tablet uses, then you'd be wasting money.