Choosing the Best Online Savings Institution?

Category Banking
This is a page about best online savings institution. When finding the best place to put your savings, it can help to have no minimum, no fees, and a good interest rate.

What is the best online savings institution?

Jean from GA

Answers

By Jean from MS (Guest Post)

I use ING Direct (www.ingdirect.com). There is no minimum to open an account, no fees, and the interest rate right now is 4.50%. I have had my account for about 2 years and have been very satisfied.

By Jean in GA (Guest Post)

Thank you for such a quick reply. I have money in my Paypal account and would like to open a savings account to earn some extra cash. I am wanting to send the money from Paypal to the savings account. So I may try this. Thanks again. Jean

By Yanet (Guest Post)

I agree, ING is your best bet. THe rates have jumped one percent in the 9 months that i have been using them and have been very satisfied as well.

By Dean (Guest Post)

You could google and find some saving institutions.
I suggest going to www.bankrate.com.They will give you the best rates in the country.For example I looked up CD's and found AM TRUST in Cleveland Ohio giving 5.36% for a one year CD with a deposit of $1,000 as of Nov.29 2006.

Budget & Finance BankingJuly 23, 2014
📓
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Choosing-the-Best-Online-Savings-Institution.html