Cinnamon Applesauce Jello
This is a great holiday salad!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Tbsp red hots candy ($pennies)
- 2 cups boiling water ($free)
- 2 small boxes cherry gelatin ($.90)
- 1 reg. size jar applesauce ($1.29)
- Dissolve red hots in boiling water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat to boiling again. Dissolve gelatin in mixture.
- When gelatin is dissolved add applesauce. Stir until blended.
- Pour into mold, chill until set.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!