Cinnamon Applesauce Jello
Jello is a favorite dessert for kids and adults alike. This version is great for parties, with warm fall flavors. This page is about making cinnamon applesauce jello
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a yummy recipe that I grew up on. Very tasty change to just plain applesauce.
- 1 pkg. red gelatin (your choice of flavor)
- 1/2 cup cinnamon candies (dissolved in 1 cup boiling water to melt)
- 2 cups applesauce
Dissolve the gelatin and cinnamon candies in boiling water. Add to applesauce. Refrigerate.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
By Robin from Washington, IA
This is a great holiday salad!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Tbsp red hots candy ($pennies)
- 2 cups boiling water ($free)
- 2 small boxes cherry gelatin ($.90)
- 1 reg. size jar applesauce ($1.29)
- Dissolve red hots in boiling water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat to boiling again. Dissolve gelatin in mixture.
- When gelatin is dissolved add applesauce. Stir until blended.
- Pour into mold, chill until set.