Cinnamon Coffee Recipes

Category Coffee
The delicious aroma and taste of cinnamon is a great addition to coffee. This page contains cinnamon coffee recipes.

Sometimes I like to flavor my coffee without buying a can of gourmet coffee. I just use my regular coffee and make my own. Just break up a cinnamon stick in the coffee grounds before brewing. It turns ordinary coffee into a great tasting cinnamon coffee and no one will know that it isn't gourmet cinnamon coffee. Sure saves a lot of money not having to buy the gourmet coffee and I can enjoy it whenever I want something other than regular coffee. I'm ready for a cup now!

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

Give yourself a no-calorie treat by adding a drop of quality real vanilla to your coffee. A sprinkle of cinnamon powder or pumpkin pie spice can also be added for those wanting a spicier fare.

Also, instead of buying chocolate coffee creamer, you can use plain chocolate syrup that you may already have in your fridge to your coffee along with a bit of cream.

Another favorite of mine is to add a tablespoon of Tang to my coffee. This reminds me of the coffee served with orange zest I was once served at a fancy coffee bar back in the early 70's (before there was Starbucks).

For an extra-special treat, turn your coffee into a dessert, by adding a squirt of whipped cream. A great way to use canned whipped cream left over from pot-lucks and family get-togethers.

By Cyinda

Gourmet coffee without the gourmet price!

Prep Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 5 minutes

Yield: 8 cups

Source: Tightwad Gazette

• 1/3 cup ground coffee
  • 1 1/2 tsp grated orange peel
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon

1. Mix dry ingredients together. Add vanilla. Mix well. Scrape down sides of the container if anything sticks.
  2. I used an airtight container. I shook mine to make sure it was all blended.
  3. Use in any coffee maker. I use the refillable K-cups.

Instead of expensive flavoring for coffee, I bought a bottle of cinnamon sugar and sprinkle to taste in a cup of coffee. I also add different flavored extracts (rum, coconut, vanilla) to my coffee.

When you make coffee in your coffee maker, espresso machine or French press simply add a dash of ground cinnamon to the coffee grinds and make coffee as usual. You'll have a wonderful treat that's good with breakfast or dessert!

A pinch of salt and a little bit of cinnamon in your coffee grounds in the morning makes coffee special. Also takes the twang out of the coffee.

A yummy way to make instant coffee with cinnamon and cloves.