Clay Pot Noah's Ark
Clay pots can be painted and decorated to make a unique Noah's ark display to delight the family and friends. This is a page about making a clay pot Noah's Ark.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Materials for Ark
- 1 - 5 inch clay pot
- 1 bottom for 5 inch clay pot
- ice cream sticks - 2 regular size 12 mini ones
- ribbon or yarn
- hot glue and gun
- 1 wooden ball
Directions for Ark
Paint all things as seen in picture. Let dry.
- Glue clay pot bottom on top of pot as shown then glue wooden ball on top of pot as shown.
Glue the 8 ice cream sticks on pot as shown then glue the other 4 mini ones together to make walkway. Glue to pot.
Materials for Animals
- 6 - 1 inch clay pots
- 3 wooden balls
- 3 wooden thimble shapes
- 2 wooden circles
- 2 wooden dowels
- black pom poms
- colored foam
Directions for Animals
- Paint all wooden shapes and pots as in picture then glue together.
- Cut ears for all animals from an appropriate color foam. Dog needs 2 foam legs. Zebra and giraffe need pom pom noses. Glue all on.
- Then embellish with ribbon as seen. You can add bells to cow and sheep on ribbon around neck. You can substitute whatever colors you want and embellish any way you want. Use your imagination.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.