Clean Shower with Cheap Shampoo

I have COPD, so I have to watch chemical scents and fumes. I found this out by experimenting. A coffee cup of hot water and 2 tablespoons Suave Strawberry Shampoo applied with a green scrub pad cleaned my shower walls. Rusty water stains just started sliding off the walls immediately, with a minimum amount of scrubbing. I poured the leftover water in the cup into the toilet. You would not believe this until you try it.

I used 2 tablespoons of shampoo again, and the rust stains of 5 or more years came completely out and the loo was as white as a brand new car that was waxed to the max. Makes you wonder what it has done to our hair all these years, doesn't it?

By SouthernFrugalWoman from Lake City, FL