Cleaning Cat Spray

I created a very comfortable and warm shelter for my 3 ferals. They lived there for almost 3 years. Last winter, another feral from the neighborhood tried to seek shelter there and there was a fight, the feral sprayed in the houses and my ferals sought out new shelter. I've tried cleaning the houses and surrounding areas with a solution I found online called "Anti-ikky poo", I sprayed the houses thoroughly, changed the straw, cleaned the heated beds, and changed the vinyl flap doors, all to no avail.

They still won't go in there! I have to do something for them before the winter, but don't know if I should buy new houses, or relocate my existing ones. I don't know how to resolve this problem. What should I do?

By Alexandra

They may be afraid to use them because he is the alpha cat...Try moving them, and if that doesn't work, rebuild them. Is he still around??

You can spray Nok-Out or Nature's Miracle on the house to neutralize the smell.