Cleaning Rate for an Open House Sale

What should I charge for a one time, open house sale, cleaning? There is no furniture. The house is 3 bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, rec room, and has a basement with washer and dryer, on concrete floor. I would also need to give the garage a sweep. Thanks for any advice.

By Wizard

Best Answer

I'm a retired cleaning lady. It should take you at least 5 hours and more likely 7. Decide what your hourly rate will be (I charged $25 an hour) and let the person know that you will tell them how long it took when you have finished. It is very hard to determine how much time will be required in advance.

Business and Legal BusinessApril 17, 2012
🍂
🎄